precautions after installation of hydraulic pump
Precautions after Installation of Hydraulic Pump
The following problems should be paid attention to after installation of hydraulic pump:
1. Pay more attention to the operation condition of the newly installation of hydraulic pump three months before operation, such as the maintenance of the hydraulic pump, whether the screw is loose, whether the oil temperature is abnormal, whether the hydraulic oil deteriorates quickly, and whether the service conditions meet the requirements.
2. Do not add the load immediately after the hydraulic pump is started. You can first carry out no-load idling for about 10-30 minutes. Especially when the temperature is very low, it is necessary to warm the vehicle to make the hydraulic circuit circulate normally and then add load, and confirm the operation condition.
3. Observe the change of oil temperature, find out the relationship between the oil temperature and the external environment temperature, know whether the capacity of cooler and oil storage tank is compatible with the service conditions, and there are traces for troubleshooting the cooling system.
4. Pay attention to the noise of the hydraulic pump. The new hydraulic pump has less wear and is easy to be affected by bubbles and dust. Poor lubrication at high temperature or over load of service conditions will lead to adverse consequences and abnormal operation of the hydraulic pump.
5. Observe the vibration and stability of the hydraulic circuit at any time, such as the displayed value of the pressure gauge and the light signal of the pressure switch, so as to find out whether the function of the hydraulic circuit is normal as soon as possible.
6. Fully understand the use of pressure control valve, flow control valve and direction control valve, and pay special attention to the adjustment range and limit, otherwise the adjustment error will damage the machine and cause potential safety hazard.
7. The filter in the circuit should be taken out and cleaned regularly, and the status of the filter screen and the adsorbed dirt should be checked, and the quality and size of the filter should be analyzed, so that the pollution degree in the circuit can be observed and the pollution source can be inferred.
8. Check and analyze the deterioration, discoloration and contamination of hydraulic oil every one to two months to ensure the normal operation of hydraulic transmission medium.
9. Check the piping of hydraulic device for oil leakage and looseness.
10. There must be reasons for abnormal sound, vibration or abnormal signal of monitoring system. Once abnormal phenomena are found, find out the circuit diagram, check step by step, and analyze and discuss them one by one.