single double triple vane pumps fault solution
When we use the Vane Pump, do we often encounter some vane pump failures, but we do not know how to solve them.
Let me tell you how to solve the vane pump failures
Causes and solutions of vane pump failure
1. The hydraulic pump is difficult to absorb oil. It is necessary to check and clean the oil filter, check the oil viscosity and change the oil in time.
2. The pump cover screw is loose or the bearing is damaged. It is necessary to check and fasten the more slippery and vulnerable parts.
3. There are scars on the stator surface, and when the blade is in contact with it, there will be runout and impact noise. The stator surface needs to be trimmed and polished.
4. The oil level of the oil tank is too low, the oil suction side and the oil suction pipe section of the hydraulic pump and the oil seal of the main shaft of the hydraulic pump are poor, and air enters. It is necessary to check whether there is leakage at relevant sealing parts and seal them tightly to ensure sufficient oil and smooth oil absorption.
5. The motor speed is too high. Replace the motor and reduce the speed.
6. The concentricity of the coupling is poor or the installation is not firm, resulting in mechanical noise. Check and adjust the concentricity and tighten it.
How to solve the failure of vane pump? Let me tell you. - yes
Causes and solutions of vane pump not sucking oil or no pressure (actuator does not move)
1. Wrong rotation of motor. It is necessary to change the direction of rotation by rewiring the connector.
2. The oil tank page is low and it is difficult to absorb oil. Check the height of the oil level in the oil tank (observe the oil indicator).
3. The oil viscosity is too high, the blade sliding resistance is large, and the movement is not flexible. Replace the liquid with low viscosity.
4. There are sand holes inside the pump body, and high and low pressure are in series. Replace the pump body (no leakage before delivery).
5. The hydraulic pump has serious air intake and can not suck oil at all. It is necessary to check a sealing part of the oil suction section of the hydraulic pump.
6. The screws for assembling the pump cover are loose, resulting in the intercommunication of high and low pressure chambers. It needs to be fastened.
7. The blade and groove are too tight. Blades or grooves shall be repaired to ensure flexible movement of blades.
8. The rigidity of the oil distribution plate is not enough or the plate is in poor contact with the pump body. The contact surface needs to be smoother or trimmed.