Daily check and maintenance of hydraulic solenoid valves, effective service life!
When we use hydraulic solenoid valves, we always complain about the short life and the poor quality of the products we buy, which is not true. You know, besides its quality, the service life of the product also has a great relationship with our daily use. Therefore, we should do some checking and maintenance work in our daily life. We can refer to the following points in detail:
1. Regular inspection and cleaning;
2. Maintenance of solenoid coils;
3. Clean the filter regularly;
4. Replace the oil in time if the quality of the oil deteriorates;
5. Make oil circuit analysis regularly.
6. Do not disassemble machine parts or use instruments at will. Specialists shall be responsible for the repair or configuration to ensure the reliable safety performance.
7. Always pay attention to the appearance of hydraulic Solenoid valves;
8. The solenoid valve should be placed horizontally in the ventilation place, away from heat source and corrosive gas.
9. If large particles and impurities enter carelessly, the Hydraulic valve should be opened for cleaning and the solenoid core can be replaced if necessary.