Rotatable Head Cable Cutter Technical Data: Item No: ECSB-65C Cutting range: Below Φ65 Cu-Al Cable and Armored cable Size: 565*70*182mm Weight: approx. 5.65kg Package: steel case Usage: Cu-Al Cable, Armored cable The main cutting force of the rotatable head cable cutter comes from the blade, which is fixed by two screws and splints. In the […]
Battery Powered Hydraulic Wire Rope Cutter
Item No: EBSE-40/ EBSE-50
Cutting Force: 60KN
Cutting Charge: 130 times
Below Φ40 ACSR, Steel wire ropes
Below Φ17 Prestressed steel wire
Charge time: 2 hours
Package: plastic box
Blade: 1 pc
Battery: 2 pcs
Charge: 1 pc
Sealing ring of cylinder: 1 set
Sealing ring of valve: 1 set
Super strong design.
One hand operation, light and convenient.
Shear head can rotate 360 degrees.
Automatic pressure relief, reset, manual pressure relief if necessary.
Operation method of battery powered hydraulic wire rope cutter:
(1) The worktable for receiving and delivering materials shall be level with the lower part of the cutter, and the length of the worktable can be determined according to the length of the processed materials.
(2) Before start-up, check and confirm that there is no crack on the cutter, the bolt on the cutter head is fastened and the protective cover is secure. Then turn the pulley by hand, check the gear engagement clearance and adjust the cutter clearance.
(3) After start-up, the machine shall be idled first, and the operation can be started only after the transmission parts and bearings are checked for normal operation.
(4) When the machine does not reach the normal speed, it is not allowed to cut the material. When cutting materials, the middle and lower parts of the cutter shall be used, and the steel bars shall be firmly grasped to align with the cutting edge and put into use quickly. The operator shall stand on the side of the fixed blade and press the steel bars firmly to prevent the end of the steel bars from popping and hurting people. It is forbidden to use two hands to hold the steel bars on both sides of the blade and bend over to feed.
(5) The diameter and strength of the steel bar shall not exceed that specified on the mechanical nameplate and that of the burnt steel bar. When cutting multiple bars at one time, the total cross-sectional area shall be within the specified range.