Reasons for insufficient flow rate in hydraulic system and Solutions
1. When the flow rate of hydraulic pump is insufficient, which results in the insufficient flow rate in the hydraulic system, it is necessary to check whether the parts of the hydraulic pump are damaged and replace or repair the damaged parts in time. If the flow rate of the hydraulic pump is affected by the suction of air in the pump, measures should be taken to prevent the suction of air. The variable displacement pump does not work because of the variable mechanism. The flow rate of hydraulic pump should be well affected, and the variable mechanism should be disassembled, cleaned, repaired and replaced.
2. When the flow of hydraulic system is insufficient due to the poor work of pressure distribution valve, it should be repaired or replaced.
3. When the flow rate is affected by the inappropriate oil viscosity, the oil with proper viscosity should be replaced, and the effect of oil temperature on the viscosity should be paid attention to.
4. When the overflow valve works badly affecting the flow rate, measures should be taken to make it work normally.
5. When the leakage of hydraulic cylinder, valve and other components is serious and the flow rate is insufficient, corresponding measures should be taken according to different situations.
6. When the regulating mechanism of flow control valve is not working properly, it should be repaired or renewed or disassembled and cleaned according to the damage of parts, so as to make the regulating mechanism move flexibly and work normally.
SPHF / SPHP Series Synchronous Lifting System, Heavy Lifting Solution Synchronous Lifting System Features: SPHF=Variable frequency synchronous jacking system SPHP=Pulse synchronous jacking system Number of lifting Points: 2、3、……、120 Accuracy: ± 0.5mm over full stroke Maximun Operating Pressure: 700 bar Oil Flow (L/min): 0.4-1.0 Power(KW): 0.75-3.0 Oil Capacity (L): 65-200 Dimension (mm): Contact us for different […]