In the process of using the hydraulic stretcher, we must follow the instructions to operate, otherwise there will be safety accidents, so how to operate the hydraulic stretcher correctly? The following operating procedures are for reference:
1. Personnel safety
Mainly to ensure that hands, loose clothes, long hair away from equipment, in addition, in the work, people are strictly prohibited standing above;
2. The product should not exceed the travel limit and the maximum working pressure should not exceed 1500BAR.
3. Be sure to wear blindfolds and other eye protection facilities when operating.
4. It is forbidden to cross the tool and use the tubing dragging and moving tool when the tool is working.
5. It is strictly forbidden to use damaged, worn and aged hydraulic tubing and joints.
6. Before repairing, make sure the pump is closed and the tool is disconnected from the pump.
TW Series, Bolt Tensioners for Wind Turbines Features: Bolt Range: M30-M64 Load Capacity: 465-2221KN Stroke: 8-10mm Max. Operating Pressure: 1500 bar Light weight and compact structure suits operations in small space. Special steel body and advanced surface treatment with perfect rust and corrosion resistance. Double stage cylinder design to increase […]
TG Series, Hydraulic Bolt Tensioners Features: Bolt Range: 3/4″- 4″ M20-M100 Load Capacity: 228-2643KN Stroke: 10-15mm Max. Operating Pressure: 1500bar Interchangeable type, Gravity restoration.Light weight and compact structure suits operations in small space. Special steel body and advanced surface treatment with perfect rust and corrosion resistance. Strong versatility and high adaptability. […]